Happy Monday! (If there is such a thing)
It’s Monday, nobody really likes Mondays. We all search for things to do/read to procrastinate on Monday mornings, and I’m fully here to help contribute to that! So take a break and read up on some of what’s going on in the world of sports, pop culture, and whatever else.
– Jurassic Park Turns 25: I was 7 years old when this movie came out and I can still remember seeing it in a theater and being completely mesmerized. One of Spielberg’s best.
– Fantasy Football Predictions: I know, it’s June 11th but hey is it really ever too early to get into fantasy football mode? NOPE.
– U.S. Open Week: It’s U.S. Open week! Here’s some things you may never have known about the tourney.
– Bad News for Ohtani: You probably haven’t seen him play much, but there’s some bad news for one of the best young stars in baseball.
– Adulting is Hard: Good lord, if you can’t relate to these then you are too young. You’ll get there someday.
– Cyclones Get A Commitment: Matt Campbell and company received a 2019 commitment over the weekend.
– #OnIowaPod RETURNS: Friday marked the return of the best Iowa podcast out there. Available on iTunes, Stitcher, and most podcast providers.
– Movie Trailer Round-up: I could sit and watch movie trailers all day. For those of you like me, here’s a recap of all the new trailers released in the last week.
– A Look Back at 2008 U.S. Open: Tiger Woods hasn’t won a major since the 2008 U.S. Open…and boy did he overcome a lot to win that tournament.
– IHOB? What the heck?: Ok, what is our world coming to???
– Get Stronger: The older we get, the harder it is to get in shape. Weight training can be a major key, here are some tips to get you started.
So there we are, a little bit of everything for you. Drink up!