We started the night picking up from last week when we were robbed of a rose ceremony. Then the remaining men bid adieu to the mansion and packed their bags for Park City, Utah with hopes of snuggling up to Becca. Despite everyone getting a date this week, by the end of the night the road officially came to an end for 5 guys (and unofficially for a 6th).
1-on-1: Garrett, Wills
Group Date: Jordan, Chris, Blake, Nick, John, Lincoln, Leo, David, Connor, Christon, Jason, Colton, Jean Blanc
Biggest Movers: John (up 5 spots), Chris (down 4 spots)
1. Garrett (previous ranking, #4): Garrett’s roller coaster journey continues. He bobsleds his way deeper into Becca’s heart on their 1-on-1 date and opens up about his failed marriage. Becca can’t seem to shut up about how much she likes him and even mentions that her late father would love him. Not sure how Garrett could have had a better episode. It sucks this guy might be a racist, because he’s otherwise likable.
2. Blake (#1): We didn’t see a ton of Blake tonight but the episode did begin with the two sneaking away at the cocktail party to discuss how many kids they wanted and what their names would be. I’ve been with my boyfriend for five years and we’ve barely touched this topic.
3. Wills (#6): After a quiet week last week, Wills rebounds nicely, earning a 1-on-1 snowmobiling date. After drama on the group date, Becca was a little rattled but Wills managed to be both supportive in her troubles while also taking her mind off it. They discussed his last relationship which seems to be a milestone step for Becca. Wills is probably the most mentally stable guy on this show.
4. Jason (#5): The make-out sessions are so hot, I just can’t justify dropping him.
Caught in the Middle:
5. Connor (#3): Connor did not get any alone time with Becca this week thanks to Jean Blanc’s antics.
6. Chris (#2): Quiet week for Chris but sometimes that bodes better for contestants.
7. John (#12): FINALLY! I just adore this guy and I want as much of him as I can get because I’m hopeful he’ll stay away from “Bachelor in Paradise” (he’s way too good for any girls that will be there.) John rocked the lumberjack competition that definitely caught Becca’s eye. I have no doubt he would have got a group date rose had there been one.
As Good as Gone:
8. David (#11): When you lose 5 guys and only move up 3 spots it’s usually not good, but the guy did good enough to earn some roses. Just in time for a 2-on-1 date next week with Jordan. I don’t foresee an outcome where either of them survive it.
9. Leo (#10): We see plenty of Leo on the show, but I’m not sure I can recall any of it being when he’s with Becca. He seems like a solid dude so I hope I see him and his Fabio hair in “Bachelor in Paradise”.
10. Jordan (#14): This guy somehow gets more and more douche-tastic as the weeks pass. Becca literally said “I can’t take you serious” and the other guys are starting to lose their patience with him. Thank goodness we only have one more week left with him (we only have one more week with him, right “The Bachelorette” producers?)
11. Lincoln (#9): As much as I despise Jordan, I believe there’s a special place in hell for men who assault women. Oh, and he’s a flat-earther. WTF? Bye!
Gone by Default:
I admit, I was wrong about Colton being serious about Becca. However, my girl Jacqueline Cordova called it!
Aly Raisman’s ex-boyfriend did not technically get sent home but if you follow this franchise at all you heard the news this weekend that Colton is on “Bachelor in Paradise” and guess who he’s hitting it off with? I guess it ain’t hoes before bros, is it Tia?
Rose Ceremony #1: Ryan, Mike
Group Date: Jean Blanc
Rose Ceremony #2: Christon, Nick
Next Week? VEGAS, BABY!
Leave a Reply